Information on road and lane closures provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
• A1A – Matanzas Inlet Bridge: Southbound and northbound lanes are narrowed and shifted through spring 2018 for St. Johns County water utility work.
• A1A/San Marco Avenue – Picolata Road to Cincinnati Avenue: Nighttime southbound and northbound periodic lane closures, including side roads, Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. for City of St. Augustine water utility work.
• St. Johns Parkway/County Road 2209 – North Arabella Way to Russell Sampson Road: Lanes are reduced to one way in each direction until the completion of the State Road 9B construction project which is scheduled for summer 2018.
• State Road 13 – South of RiverTown Boulevard: Southbound and northbound lanes are shifted to paved temporary detour lanes in the right-of-ways south of RiverTown Boulevard for approximately a quarter-mile until January 2018 for roundabout installation. Bicyclists share the full detour travel lanes.
• State Road 206 – Crescent Beach Bridge: The bridge will be closed Sunday through Wednesday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance. Detour is the State Road 312 bridge.
• State Road 207 – Hastings: Daytime eastbound and westbound lane closures Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for pipe cleaning and inspections.
• State Road 207 at State Road 312: Daytime eastbound and westbound lane closures Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for pipe cleaning and inspections.
• U.S. 1/Ponce De Leon Boulevard – Dismukes Street to West San Carlos Avenue: Nighttime outside southbound lane closures Sunday through Wednesday from 9:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. and Thursday from 9:30 p.m. to midnight for work related to the San Marco Avenue, May Street and West San Carlos Avenue intersection project.